Day 6 to 8

Day 6 - Thursday 

Today, I went for "Core" yoga during lunch. This must be the most challenging session ever. There's so much planking and stretching that my abs area is still hurting now as we speak. While it's sheer torture, I somehow think it might be effective as I was able to really work out, even more than all the hot yoga or Hatha that I have been to so far. Joining random yoga lessons that fit my schedule has been really interesting so far . Also , my mind has no time to stray (think abt home or work), I had to focus on following the instructions for all the different lessons as they are all new to me. 

Looking back, I have also kept to my plans of going once a week (except for one week where I was overseas). Kudos to myself. 

Cayson sleep : done in half an hour. 

Day 7 - Friday 

Every morning, he would come into my room to "wake Cayen up" . Usually I will also point to the Abc chart and read to him just A, B and C. Apparently, ah Pa did it too but going through the whole alphabet. Hence, he's always very excited to see the chart. That day, we both heard him shout A, B, C . We were stunned. He didn't repeat it again but if he really knew it, it's quite amazing. 

Friday's my turn for night duty. Cayson did his usual routine ( this is a torturous developmental milestone because everytime we put him down on his bed, he would roll and sit up, and pull himself to stand up with a triumphant smile... 10 to 20 times!) and Friday was one of those nights he had a long routine. Throughout the whole night, he woke up a bit times as he fell into "a hole" in his cot , and he kept rolling to & fro when I put him on the bed next to me. So I didn't sleep much that night. I surrendered him to Ah Pa at 5.30am. 

Day 8 - Saturday

Cayson officially knows how to mimic "Yeah!" and raised both his hands to cheer . He did it when he knew he was going out of the house. 

As ah gong ah po were out yesterday, we didn't go out and were playing games all afternoon. So you can imagine how many games of chess I had to play. Ah Pa also helped him to build Marina Bay Sands. 

Cayson slept after half an hour of attempt. Not too bad. Now I just let him have 15 minutes to do his stand up routine before going to bed. I think tiring him out does help. 

After I settled him at 8pm, Cayen had a nosebleed after he tried to pick his nose. We managed to stop it by applying pressure but he was visibly shakened. Need to up iron intake tomorrow. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)