Life without helper - Day 1 & 2

Day 1 evening : 
Sent helper to airport. Tabao the yummy Seng Kee mee sua home for dinner since we are in the vicinity. Just like an angel, baby slept at 8pm after his milk. Woke up at 12midnight for milk and slept till 6am. 
* success * 

Day 2: 
I've got some company work to do so ah pa and ah gong brought Cayen and Cayson to swim. After that , Cayson managed to sleep for one hour (rare good stretch for his nap). After I finished, we took them down to the pool again for scooting since the kampong was down to play. Then , we went to this Ang Mo Kio industrial park for some good zichar .. Bill was only $111 for claypot herbal chicken, venison in Indonesian sauce, 3 egg spinach, claypot tofu, seafood beehoon which was a little too filling for 6 adults and 1 kid. 

By night, I fed Cayson milk and he closed his eyes after his milk. I was silently congratulating myself on the second success when he suddenly rolled over to and fro , and decided to pull himself up. 

I didn't force him back to bed immediately as he did that standing up thing the night before. I figured that he would tire himself out and it's just 8pm anyway. So I watched and waited .. And waited. And waited. 

He first started to cruise around the bed with his hands as supports , spreading his arms wide to switch from one side to another side of the bed. He even managed to hold the railing with one hand and squatted down to pick his pacifier and bolster. I was quite impressed by his balancing skills and most of all his stamina. 

He did this for at least 40-50 minutes with only a few minutes of rest. When he crashed down one time, he was not shakened at all. I also witnessed how he caught himself when he almost fell 2-3 times. I thought that's quite agile for a 9 month old. 

After this long episode, I am convinced that he will start walking soon. Let's see.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)