Acupuncture & TCM

 2 weeks ago, we were just heading out to shop. Suddenly , I felt great pain in my ankle and it was so pained I couldn't really walk. So instead of shopping, I went to see the TCM at Plaza Sing. Unfortunately my usual doctor wasn't there so I went to see a replacement doctor. 

She said that it's post pregnancy related and that I had taken too much "cooling" things . I should have taken more of more things like ginger etc. It seemed to make sense as I was drinking a lot of cooling water and herbal tea the last two weeks due to late nights. So she wrapped my ankle with a medicine pack and sent me back with some oral medicine too. 

However, after two weeks, the pain remains. So I went to the other TCM near my house for a second look. Her diagnosis is that I have had a sprain. So now I am doing acupuncture and she's also doing a medicine wrap as well. Let's hope things get better from here. 

Healing tips thereafter : walk less, lift the legs up for better circulation. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)