Scary thing

We were standing at the balcony, just looking down at the roads. Cayen suddenly turned to me and looked very serious. 

C: Ah Ma, I want to talk you something .
Me: yes??
C: Don't tell me scary things. I will remember it for very long, like for one year. 
Me: Huh? What scary thing ? One year ? What did you remember for one year ?
C : You know, if you tell me something in December 2016, I will still remember it in November 7 2017, I can remember very long. 
Me: Oh .. tell me what was so scary from 2016 December ? 

(Feels a bit worried about what's upcoming .. hope he doesn't tell me something too scary like ghosts or what ) 

C: you know the scary thing is that Pokemon called cxx (I forgot the name) . That's scary. You know I call this Pokemon Xxx Yyy, and Pokemon Aaa Bbb.. 

Me: Oh !! 

* very relieved * 

Me: Anyway this is called code name 

C: Yes code name 

And I'm glad that's the only scary thing that has plagued him for one year .. 

my joker


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)