Fun time at Sophia party

Yesterday we went to a Safra chalet for Sophia's party. It's really fun for the kids as there was a bouncing castle, a automatic car and lots of toys.

It was one of the nicest chalets I have been to as the house was very well maintained (looks very new) and there was even a massage chair inside the house!) the house faces the sea and was steps away from the sea though the bushes blocked the view a little. But this is really quite a place to steal away from city life if you want.

Cayen was quite well behaved today as he even shared his beloved 小馒头 with Sarah and all of us.

By the way, I saw that Sarah's pink pants looked absolutely lovely on her and realised that it's from my friend's shop - http://www.paleyandlove.com








Tried to take a photo shot of both of them but quite impossible . Here's my feeble attempts:












Anyway, I also tried to let Cayen "drive" the automatic car. But alas, the moment I took over the control , the car reversed abruptly and Cayen jerked backwards (I think he's a little shocked). Thank goodness I put the seatbelt on. Da said I had no licence, oops!




The kids continued to play and everyone was so delighted with the walking balloons and the toys that Wan & Ed had prepared. Key learning for kids party: lots of toys required.




















Next since we are out in the Far East .. Ie the changi area, we decided to check out a cafe that we've always wanted to hang out .. The Coastal Settlement. That's another separate post as I took a lot of photos ..

Cayen concussed in the cafe and slept for two hours . Came home and continue to play bubbles !









And I managed to capture a clip of his easily amused state ..







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)