Best day ever

Today we received a happy update from teacher at noon. Finally! 

"Yes, he is very good today. He was so polite saying please and thank you. He listens right away with a gentle reminder. He even gave his friend a tissue when he saw him crying. I praise him whenever he displays a good behaviour. He is happy and he told me that he didn't swipe anything. So I told him, yes I see that. And that's very good. Keep it up and I gave him a hug. Hope he keeps his good mood for the whole day. 😊" 

Making rainbow Popsicles 


And by night, I got an even happier update. Honestly , I'm so touched I feel like crying. 

"Hi Mum and Dad, good news! Cayen has maintained his good behaviour throughout the day. I was with them this afternoon to cover for Zhao Laoshi as she was not around. Cayen participated well in class activitities. He also played nicely with friends. He will do a self reminder like he would say, "play but share". This is the best day so far for all of us. Tell him we are very happy of him today for following his teachers, for playing nicely with friends and most importantly for not swiping anything away. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😄" 

Not sure if my "yoga hands" game is working or perhaps the Easter pack giveaway has worked, or perhaps he was under direct supervision of Ms Irish today  or perhaps it's a little of everything. Fingers crossed that this lucky streak will continue. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)