A good-boy Saturday ...

Yesterday , Cayen woke up and willingly brushed his teeth. After that, he asked for bread and kaya. Looks like he remembered the screaming spectacle yesterday and how he could only get his way if he brush his teeth first.

Thereafter, we went to town to have some breakfast . Once again, he was very cooperative - he played with Lego and ate the eggs and sausages without making any fuss. 

Thereafter, I went for yoga and I heard he walked all the way to Orchard Tanglin (from Scotts Square) without a fuss or wanting to be carried. It then struck me that his stamina and willingness to walk has increased a great deal in the last two weeks. 

Thereafter, we went over to Praelum for a wine tasting of South African vs Italian wines - a most interesting experience. Serious drinkers try their best to identify which is which, and which they think paired better with the food served. 

We headed home thereafter and again, Cayen was very obedient and cooperative so we let him play some Lego. As usual, I let the father and son do it together. 

Ah Pa: why you don't make Legos?
Me: Cox I don't know how to make the Lego .
Ah pa: then you must practice right ? 
Cayen: why you don't know numbers?  (Referring to the numbers on the instruction manual that show the sequence of putting the Lego together. 

Well I guess I could with some patience but Lego is not my cup of tea so I guess that is better left to the boys.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)