My birthday

The first month of this year had been transfixed with Cayen's move to new school. But on my birthday , we managed to have some We time in a very long time.

Early in the morning, Cayen wished me happy birthday. When asked what present he would give me, he said '"Money!" Not bad I thought, very practical .., though it never really came of course. 

The day was spent watching the move "the fifth wave", sussing out some maggi goreng which I really wanted to eat (since that Indian store near my workplace closed). 

By night, we had this amazing dinner with Winnie and Tat where for a four course option, you can choose any four courses from the appetiser, mains and desserts section . So if you are really hungry, you can have 4 mains. How interesting! 

And best of all, the food's impeccably prepared. I'm convinced that this is my favourite Italian restaurant as of now.  And of course great company made it even better as we left our kids home and enjoyed some adult conversations.

Dinner was only made possible with special help of Zhenhui as the restaurant was fully booked on a Friday. And she has arranged some sparkling and cake on the house ! And they tasted amazing. 
We'll be back!

Check out the pictures at Buona Terra at Chateau TCC, 29A Scotts Road, 228224




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)