Week 2 Day 5 - my birthday present

Cayen's present to me in the morning ... A major tantrum as he didn't want to brush his teeth. But I was not about to let my 9-day routine fall apart. So I refused to let him eat his bread until he brushed his teeth. Eventually I won but only after 10minutes of screaming and crying.

The whole day went without alerts from teachers. Ah Po asked him whether he likes the school or not. Cayen said, "这个学校不好,没有读书,没有饭吃、只有玩,但是又没有什么玩具.. Mindchamps 很多玩具,又有饭吃..” 

I know he's eating a lot in school so I think that part is not true but the toys there look indeed less. Perhaps the academic focus is not so intense as Mindchamps too. That part could be true but I think the most important for him now is character building so that's all that matters now. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)