Week 2 Day 3 - awkward

In the morning, I tried to make small talk with his classmate Janelle.

Me: hey Cayen, come say Hello to Janelle, your only friend ...

Janelle: he always push me ..

Me: ( dumbstruck ) 

Janelle then proceeded to take some titbits and offered Cayen. Cayen gladly took it .

My conclusion: Janelle is a really good girl ! Cayen, you better buck up... Before you lose your only "friend".

Anyway, it gave me some ideas. Maybe I will let him bring some snacks to school to share. Hopefully that can help break the ice and help him build some goodwill. 
---- 

After school ... 

Ah Po: 你喜欢这里吗?
C: 不喜欢.mindchamps 比较好.
Ah Po: 为什么?
C:Mindchamps 有坏人、这里没有..只有好人.
Ah Po: 你一个坏人就够了..不如你做好人咯?
C:不好,做坏人才好..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)