Third day of school

Good morning routine though a bit tired as he slept late last night again.

Went to school and sang the "hello" song to friends and I thought it's a good start. However, he didn't really want me to leave unlike the first two days. Teacher scooped him up in her arms so we could make our exit. 

At 9am or so, I got a picture from my friend of him playing outdoors at 9 plus in something that looks like obstacle course. I hoped he liked it. 

By ten am, I got a missed call from teacher - bad sign ! Then I saw a picture of a bad bite sent through the watsapp. Teacher said that he had bitten a boy when boy tried to join him in kitchen play. And during the outdoor play, he had threw away the balls and the cones. She guessed he might be attention seeking.

Sigh, let's see what we can do to try reduce that. 

Verdict: 2/10 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)