Week 3 Day 4 - talking to Siri

Nowadays, he has been quite good in the morning , just that he still tends to have difficulty waking up some days like today, and he would keep lamenting ”我很累” while struggling to peel his eyes open. Thankfully for Kaya, most days he can be cajoled to complete the routine rather smoothly. 

At end of school day, he has now resumed his bad habit at Mindchamps, which is to empty the boxes of toys, when he sees Ah Po arrive to pick him up. I don't know if he finds it funny or something but he would refuse to pick them up, until Ah Po helps him to do so. My solution is simply to leave him there, until he picks up all the toys. But it depends on whether Ah Po can execute. 

Anyway, tonight as he was trying to talk to Siri.
C: hello Siri, I like my classmates, they are so cute!" 
Siri: I didn't quite get you. Do you want me to look it up?"
C: Yes! 
( he looked at me and giggled , "Siri don't know what I'm saying) 

Well, I think that's a manifestation that he's getting more chummy with his classmates. And that's awesome! 

Check out this interesting table/chair at Scott's Square


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)