Week 2 Day 4 - a real bad day

The update today is like the US market major sell off yesterday or the oil price ... It just keeps getting worse. 

Today , he did the unthinkable - he scratched the teacher after she told him not to hit his classmate! It was a real deep scratch. 

"Hi parents, I am on half day leave today  so Zhao Laoshi and another teacher was looking after the class this afternoon. Zhao Laoshi informed me that Cayen hit Cayden again so she went to talk to him in a good way but he scratched Laoshi. 😣  This morning he seemed behaving well and we praised him everytime he displayed good behaviour but I guess it will really take more time for him to regulate his emotions and actions. 😁"

We are really thankful that the teachers are going all out to help him improve but it just seems to get worse. This is despite me giving him some snacks to bring to school to share with his friends today. I'm reading up on what to do to curb this aggressive behaviour. Apparently it could be due to stress of change (of school)  from what I read but it's getting so bad. Sigh. 

Anyway , we had a late update from yesterday ..apparently no news doesn't mean there's indeed no news. And to think that Cayen asked to watch a lot of Nic Junior (cartoon) because ”他很多很多乖”.

Here's feedback from teacher early today. 

"Hi Mummy, good morning. Yesterday, he is still quite as mischievous as he is but he seemed to remember not to play with water. However, he scratched his friend Cayden when he was playing at the cookery. I asked him why, he said Cayden took Ryan's toys that's why he scratched him. But Ryan didn't complain like this. He actually wanted all the toys for himself."

And to end the day, he hit our neighbour at the swimming pool too when he tried to go near him. I feel so bad ..

Anyway, after I came home, I spoke to him and made him apologise to teacher again (record clip). I also banned cartoon tonight. And I thought him to squeeze a stress ball or walk away if he's angry instead of hitting people. Let's see if it works. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nurturing creativity

Feedback from teachers

Top 12 Tips during Confinement - revised edition (2017)